Edict Inc also provides professional staging services. Since we are professional interior designers as well as a licensed real estate brokerage, we understand what staging can do for a home! By the way, if you use Edict Realty as your real estate broker, you will get your entire home staged for free! If you just want to use our staging services, give us a call or email us and we can give you a free proposal and quote!
Top Ten Reasons You Should Have Your Home Professionally Staged…
1.You will make more money. U.S. Housing and Urban Development reports that a staged home will sell on average 17% higher than homes that have not been staged.
2. Your house will sell faster, which equals less headaches and hassles. The New York Village Voice reported that the average number of days an un-staged home is on the market is 126 versus 27.7 for a staged home.
3. The cost of staging doesn’t cost a dime. In a 2009 Home Gain Survey of over 2000 Realtors, it was discovered that sellers who typically spent money on staging services for their home recovered over 198% of the cost in the sale of their home.
4. Most home sellers cannot view their house objectively. If you can’t see objectively, you can’t package effectively. Have Color Me Sold get your home into its most advantageous condition for showings before you list.
5. You’ll have less guesswork and “Do It Yourself” work. Color Me Sold home stager’s can manage your projects from start to finish. We can also give you a detailed enough report based on our extensive knowledge and training to have you “do it yourself”.
6. Only 10% of home buyers can visualize the potential of a home. This is why staging a home is critical! You don’t want the advantages of your home overlooked and left up to the buyer’s imagination.
7. The longer your home is on the market, the lower the price will be. So stage first! According to a National Association of Realtor’s survey, homes that sold after four weeks on the market sold for 6% less than ones within the first four weeks! Don’t be in a position where you have to lower your price. Have your house staged first! Call Color Me Sold today!
8. The money you make may be tax-free. The money you spend is tax deductible. Take advantage of a possible tax-free capital gains by getting every dollar possible!
9. Leaving your house in “as is” condition will help sell the competition. Right now the number of homes for sale on the market is at a record high. Competition is stiff and buyers have very high expectations. Successful agents know that the key to selling and competing is professional staging.
10. You can relax. You will have the satisfaction of knowing you have done absolutely everything possible to affect a quick sale of your most valuable commodity for top dollar!